Step 1: Prepare for a Date
This is a fail proof plan. If something doesn’t work, consult the user. There may also be a couple offense things in here. If you find yourself being offending, it’s because you have not crafted your confidence and you let little things from strangers bother you. Don’t do that. Consider Reading 10 Steps To Boost Your Confidence.
You need to prepare before your date. This process could take months and even years. Start now!
Remember that you don’t want to date for the sake of dating. You want to date to either find your spouse or show your spouse you care. If you just want to get laid, try another book. These tips are for men ready to treat women they way they ought to be treated.
Keep this one truth in mind: you are reading this because you because you currently don’t like your current state of life now and want to add a woman into it or grow the relationship you have. That being said, let’s prepare, and don’t be offended.
A Few Helpful Steps
Men, you have to prepare before you go on a date. This will take time, dedication…lots of dedication. This could take months, so you’d better start now.
- Step 1 The first thing you need to do is look into a mirror and tell yourself that you’re awesome. Keep telling yourself that because that is what it takes to be a man. It takes awesome. And now is the time to start building that self-confidence.
- Step 2 While you are looking into that mirror, figure out what to do with your hair. If you are going to start looking at and talking to women, fix your hair. Your hair is gross. I know you’re single and you don’t do anything to it, but a girl is not going to think, “Oh man, look at that project over there…I need me some of that hassle in my life.” A woman wants someone who looks put together, handsome, and nice looking. Someone who doesn’t embarrass her around her friends. I’d suggest looking at some photos of some good looking men to see how they do their hair and copy them.
- Step 3 Do you wear glasses? Get contacts. No woman wants to date someone who wears glasses right away. When you start dating and get into the relationship, you can bring those glasses back; especially after marriage – that’s no problem. But right now, get yourself a couple months of contacts.
- Step 4 Keep going down the face. Nose…your nose is fine, you can’t fix that. Now mouth. Learn how to smile. Show your teeth. To all other mammals, showing your teeth is a sign of aggression, but with humans…it’s nice. Do you look like a creep when you smile? It helps you not look like a creeper. Work on that smile. If your teeth are bad, get a whitening kit. Even crooked teeth look good when they are white.
- Step 5 The chin. Do you have facial hair? There is a lot of advice out there about facial hair. We’re here to tell you that a 5’o clock shadow is perfect if you can grow one. You want to look sharp. You want to look like you prepared for this, but 5 hours ago, then had to go do something really important. If you can’t grow one, shave it all off. No mustache, no goatee, no sideburns, and no beard (unless you’re a mountain man, then I need some tips from you). Shave that stuff off like you just used a nice Gillette razor.
- Step 6 Your neck: None of those fancy girly necklaces. You need to be a surfer to pull off a cool necklace. If you’re not a surfer, lose it for the first dates.
- Step 7 Moving down…Attire. You have to start working this stuff in. You can’t just buy style one day. You need to work up to style. You are not on some 24 hour dating show where they turn your body around or something. You don’t want to be known for that. You want to be a man known for his acute sense of style that he developed over months and months of hard work. Get a button down collared shirt. Are you going bull riding? Collared shirt. Are you going skydiving? Collared shirt. Beach? Collared shirt. No exceptions.
- Step 8 Body weight. Is it good or bad? Is it fixable or not? Start thinking through this. If it’s fixable, start fixing it immediately. Now and then you’ll watch TV and see someone in a suit, and in the next scene he’s at the beach ripped and you were like, “I had no idea that guy looks like that.” < That’s what you want to live up to. Don’t wear that skin tight crap. If you wear that stuff, you are in the wrong place. You can wear it, just go to a club or something. That attire isn’t for piquing in a relationship.
Ending Words of Advice
If you are going to pursue a woman and win her with your awesome manly qualities, do that stuff mentioned above. If you currently do other things that are not mentioned above, forget that for a while. It’s time to prepare to date.